Saturday, December 27, 2008

Riding around in my automobile

Last night Tim and I went to the mountains. It had been a long time since I had went with him. We had a blast! It was extra muddy from the recent rain, and extra slick! Ha Ha! Here are some pictures from the trip. All of them were taken from inside the cab because of the mud.
The thought behind this photo is the door handle. A couple of weeks ago during that "snowstorm" we had, Tim was out in the Ranger. Well aparently it began to roll as he was getting out and he used the handle to slingshot himself back inside. In the process he kinda almost ripped the handle off completely! Honestly its hanging by a thread!
Finally, he was getting in the truck. I was almost tired of waiting! lol

That look on his face is priceless!




A VERY close up shot. Look at those wonderful green eyes!

At this point Tim had his door open, and half of his body hanging out of the truck. The Ranger doesn't have back-up lights so he was using a flashlight!




Tim made this. Don't ask me what it is, but its right in front of the passenger. I think it was the glove box at one time. Tim made this while he was in school. Its actually pretty snazzy! If he ever throws the brakes on, and I go flying toward the dash, I will end up with a FORD scar!






Here is the finished product.






0 comments: