Friday, November 21, 2008

Update

Sorry for the long hiatus! I have been a little too busy to blog lately. I guess with the holidays coming I sort of forgot about all the other things in life. I have a few dates for everyone to remember.

1. Our Christmas play at church is going to be on December 7th @ 7 p.m. We are going to have snacks afterward. Come and bring a friend or too!

2. WIVK is having their Christmas Parade on December 5th in the old city. A member of this years' Dancing with the Stars cast is going to be the grand marshall.

3. Gatlinburg's parade is going to be the same night. If you have never been to Gatlinburg's parade you should try and go. It's absoluetly an experience. I have gained some parade secrets over the years that helps though!!!!

4. Fantasy of Trees begins the week of Thanksgiving. This is a great place to get decorating ideas and support ETCH!

5. LaFollette's Chirstmas Parade is on December 6th @ 7 p.m. Look for First Volunteer's float!

6. Central Baptist Church is having thier Chirstmas play on Sunday, December 14th. They always have a wonderful play. Actually its more like a production!

7. Comcast does a Christmas Spectacular in World's Fair Park every year. I have never been, but have heard good things about it. This year it is going to be on December 12th.

Sorry these aren't in date order, but I don't have a calendar with me. Just thought this would be an easier way for everyone to remember. I am sure there are more, but I don't have my calendar right now.

0 comments: