Friday, November 28, 2008

Getting ready.......

These are some pictures of us getting ready. Sorry if I have already posted some of these, but I am beginning to lose track! More posts to come so stay tuned!



Sisters

Her hair fell out midway through the ceremony.
She was so disappointed









Lily, Hannah & Jalah


Check out this hair!
Aren't I lovely?
Tim loves this picture!
Look for it next June in the press, he says this will be
my birthday announcement!





Johnna









































Sarah & Kristy















Mama almost waited too long to get ready. She spent so much time getting Cassie ready I thought she would be walking down the asile in her pj's!








Sarah did Jalah's hair. It turned out so cute! For such a young girl she was very patient.









Cassie looked so pretty in her dress!







Mama looks like she is going to cry.










Awwwwwwwwww











Kayla getting her make-up on.











Kasi making her long lashes even longer.







(I am so jealous)













Kristy getting pretty.







(she really doesn't need make- up for that)















0 comments: