Thursday, November 13, 2008

Check it out

I have some websites that I check daily. Some are for shopping, some are for pictures and some are to see what's happening in the world. I find some really good deals online so I thought I would share that savings with you! Here they are:

www.craigslist.com Tim and I check this site daily. If you have never used craigslist you are missing out! It's kind of like ebay for Knoxville. In the search bar you can type jacksboro, caryville or lafollette and find things here in town, but most items are in knoxville. Most people want you to come pick up whatever you buy. Tim has found some great deals on this site!!!!!!!!

www.abcdistributing.com I have ordered from ABC for what seems like forever! I like it because you don't have to pay until you recieve the merchandise. That way if you get it and don't like it, you can send it back. It takes a while for things to ship, but all in all its a pretty good deal. I will tell you this secret, if you order 3 or more of any item, shipping is cheaper. They always add new stuff on Monday's, but its gone by Wednesday. They have Ford stuff and I am always looking for something that says Ford for Tim!

www.southerncharmportraits.com I check Rebekah's blog daily to see what she has going on. Most of the people she photographs I know so its neat. If you want some pictures done check her out!

www.knoxville.org This is a great wedsite to find events in Knoxville. They post everything from concerts to boomsday. Check it out!

0 comments: