Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Yesterday was "Sister Day" for me. It started off with Christmas pictures at Portrait Innovations, followed by lunch and Disney on Ice. Hannah and Lily are at great ages right now. All the pictures turned out great. I have more to post later, but here are some of my favorites. The girls were so good and did everything the photographer told them to do. Disney on Ice was great too. I will post those pictures later. Since Hannah and Lily have been to Disney World a couple of times , they were really familiar with the rides. Lily kept telling me that she had seen or riden that on their last trip. She was excited to see Alice and the rabbit. Hannah liked the Haunted Mansion and Tiki Room scenes. They were both asleep before we got back to the interstate.
I love pinwheel pictures! This one really turned out great!


Cassie is soooooooooooooo pretty! I love this one of her!


Sisters








Look at that grin!





Hannah is always in cheerleader mode!






Can't you just see the love!





































Merry Christmas
and.........












Happy New Year!









































1 comments:

Jphillips1107 said...

We have a similar picture of Tracy, Me, Jancie, and our cousin Courtney like the one of all 4 of you laying down lookin up at the camera. I love they way it looks....