Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The first of many......

It has been a little over two months since Cassie and Josh's wedding. She just got her professional pictures back from the photographer yesterday. The photographer took a little over 3000 pictures! She was nice enough to put them on a cd for Cassie. Needless to say it will take me a couple of blogs to post all the pics. Be patient, and check back often. Here are a few for right now...............

Mr. & Mrs. Russell
I love this one of me and Tim. There is one more that I think I will like better, but its on the other cd. I hope to have those posted tomorrow.

Lily had to sit down during the ceremony. I don't think it was that interesting to her. Bless her heart she kept saying "when can I sit down?"


Lily had a major breakdown after the ceremony. Cassie and Josh got in the carriage and rode around the property right after they were married. Lily thouhgt they were never coming back. She broke down and sobbed for an hour or so. I felt so bad for her. Everyone kept telling her that they were coming right back, but she would not listen. After Cass and Josh came into the reception hall, and she could see them, she was much happier.



We were showing off our shirts. Cassie made these for us, and they were the cutest things ever. Check out Hannah's face!




Hannah couldn't see what was going on!






The new family (minus Tim) he was video taping.






Me and Lily. I love her!







0 comments: