Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Announcement

I love my new camera! The only problem is I hardly ever get to use it. Its so nice that I can't take it on our weekend outings. Four wheeling trips are a definate no! So I am doing something that I said I wasn't going to do........ I am going to start a SMALL photography business. Small being the key word there! I will only be doing outside shots, because I don't have an actual studio or backdrops. I know those things will come in time. Hopefully, this will take off, and I will make enough money to open a studio in my home. That's a long way off, but it's silly for me to let this great camera (and the money mama & daddy spent on it) go to waste. So I am taking appointments as of today.
I know money is tight right now for everyone, so here is how it breaks down:
$35 for one hour outdoor session
with that you will get every single picture that I take on a CD, and a copyright notice so you can print them at Wal-mart or Walgreens. I will edit and doctor 90% of these pictures, so all you have to do is take the CD to the photo department and press print. This way you can print as many as you can afford and do the rest later.
Bring props and as many changes of clothes that you like.
Note: If the session includes infants and small children, don't worry about the hour session, we will take our time and get some great shots.
I can do photo gifts as well!
I haven't decided what to call my new business yet, so send me your suggestions!
Check for updates!

4 comments:

Jphillips1107 said...

how many pictures will this one hour session provide??

T Sharee said...

As many as I can take. Minus the time it takes to set up props. I did a practice session last night and took about 190 in an hour.

Brittany said...

Hi, I am in the process of planning a wedding and i saw that you put how much you charge for an outdoor session and i was wondering if you do wedding, rehersal, or reception pics as well and if so what price range would we be looking at.

T Sharee said...

Brittany, contact me at my email tiffcrutch04@yahoo.com and I will send you a price list. Basically, your engagment session would be $35 per hour with all images on a cd. The rehersal, wedding and reception is a package deal for $200.00. That includes all the images on a cd, and a dvd of your favorites set to music. I can also do photo gifts. Just email me and I can give you all the details.