Thursday, August 16, 2012

Paint, tape, peel

Pinterest once again inspired me to think I could be crafty. 
I saw this project a few weeks ago and thought it was one I could actually accomplish. I've attempted many many many Pinterest projects since the first day of pinning. Many of those have ended in disaster, but a few turned out somewhat close to the picture. This one was really easy. 

You need:
Blank Canvas
Painters Tape
Paint

That's it. Just tape off the canvas in whatever pattern you choose and then apply paint. Wait for it to dry and peel the tape off. Not too hard. I made two that will hang over my bed. The master bedroom is (if I ever get it finished) going to be black and white so I used black paint. I promise to share pictures once it's finished.........probably only a another year or so! Ha! 






0 comments: