Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Watch out mountains....here comes the girls!

A couple of months ago a bunch of us girls decided to start taking girls only four wheeling trips. I have to admit I never thought Tim would let me take his four wheeler, but he
did! I am always super careful and cautious! Here are a few pics of those trips and
a few from other trips.
Calling Tim
My model pose!
Sisters!
Poor Kristy her eyes were killing her!
The coolest (and most dusty) girls to ever four wheel
Me & Tiff

We were at this cute cabin on the creek.
Tiff, Me & Alisha
I am pointing at a poor little turtle that almost

got smooshed by our four wheelers!




Cassie and I on a snack break.
Yes, I am driving and no I am not looking where I am going!


(Sorry Tim)


Checking in with Tim. Can you believe he lets me take his four wheeler?


I can't either!








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have to do this again after the baby gets here.