Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here comes the bride...... and all her stuff!

This past Saturday was Cassie's first of many bridal showers. She was showered with gifts galore! I'm not sure their apartment will hold everything! The food was great and her cake was amazing!
The toilet paper wedding dresses......
Aren't these the prettiest brides you have ever seen?
Pretty sure Mamaw won!


Owen wouldn't look at the camera! He didn't want Caitlyn to sit in my lap. He kept pulling at her dress. They are so cute!




Sisters
Everyone kept telling me how much Cassie and I look alike. Sorry everybody I just don't see it!

Me, Aunt Frankie & Cassie
She lives in Knoxville and we never get to see her so it was great that she got to come to the shower!

Me, Cassie & Mama
I loved Mama's new outfit!

Cassie and Mamaw June

Cassie and her bridesmaids

Mama & Cassie

Cassie and her soon to be Mother-In-Law Susie


She looked amazing!


Her beautiful Cake
































0 comments: